Steel & Minerals Inspection
We can provide inspections, surveys, and specific controls on finished and unfinished steel products availing ourselves, when necessary, of third-party labs that have been controlled and certified.
Our staff has decennial experience in working with steel products and steel industry.
Controls are performed on pieces cargoes, as well as for raw materials and semi-finished and finished products.
- Hold inspection
- Estimation of weight by mean of draft surveys and/or weighing scale and/or automatic scales using conveyor belts
- Tally inspection
- Visual inspection during loading and discharging Inspection
- Sampling according to international ISO
- Laboratory witnessing
- Warehouse Inspection/Audit
- inspection of finished or semi-finished goods at the factory and prepared for shipment by vehicles or ready at the port for loading on the vessel
- radioactivity analyses
- labeling and packaging control in accordance with the shipping documents and instruction received
The process uses sophisticated hand-held technologies and specially formatted barcodes, and generates detailed electronic results and reports for clients to view on desktops, laptops, mobile phones and tablets