Agriculture and food:
How QSS can help, you grow your business
Agriculture and food are arguably the world’s most important industries. Consumers want to have the assurance of safety and quality at every stage of the process. Our comprehensive range of services can help you:
- Manage risk, do better business and meet your obligations: with stand-alone or integrated independent solutions for every aspect of your agricultural and food supply chains
- Safeguard of your consumers: from a primary production point to the point of processing or custody transfer.
- Comply with complex legislation: including local, regional, national and international rules and regulations for production and trade of agricultural commodities and food
Our approach to delivering services to our clients is aligned with the largest independent network of experts in the world.
We provide services in quality and quantity control (weighing control and draft survey), and supervision of loading and discharging with sampling and analysis (according to GAFTA standard). We are performed on both bulk materials and packaged goods.
- Incoming control of delivered goods to inland silos or to the port terminal;
- Outbound control from factories or warehouses;
- Acceptance of the cleanliness / uncleanness of the holds of the vessel (containers, vehicles) and confirmation of the possibility of transporting a particular type of cargo. Issuance of a certificate of purity;
- check of rubber seals of hatches;
- round-the-clock visual inspection of the loading process and visual assessment of the quality of the goods;
- sampling during loading and preparation of a composite sample representing the entire amount of cargo;
- laboratory tests of all types of goods in accordance with local and international requirements and standards (ISO, USDA, ASTM, DIN, GOST, DSTU), as well as with other customer requirements;
- express tests on the main parameters;
- advanced analysis of cargo: pesticides, mycotoxins, GMOs, dioxins, radioactivity and heavy metals;
- presence at weighing of vehicles and confirmation of weight received at the entrance to the port or loaded onboard. Verification of metrological certification of weights.
- draft research (initial, final, intermediate, barges);
- control of completeness of cargo in a container;
- control of loading of liquid cargo into flexi-tanks;
- sealing of ship / container holds;
- photo report from all stages of inspection;